Thursday, March 30, 2017

NOW on a technical rebound

NOW Corporation

NOW is again on a technical rebound after hitting the support line of its uptrend price channel. The trend reversal was signaled by a Bullish Harami candlestick pattern as it hits the support area.

*Observe the volume on every pullback as well as the volume when it hits the resistance line of the price channel. A significant deviation from this pattern will likely warn a new direction of future price action.

See previous analysis as it hits the support line of the price channel including appropriate trading plan:
https://psetrends.blogspot.com/2017/03/now-price-action-is-back-to-uptrend.html

See previous analysis for reference on the prior pullback.
https://psetrends.blogspot.com/2017/03/now-bearish-pattern.html

Trading Plan
- Range trade the price channel.
- Set appropriate stop-loss on every trade.


1 comment:

  1. very nice article of his master for which I choose to enter in FXB Trading counter me with a friend of mine and, on me, I can not trust all the amazing things he told about this site. When I join them, I have to trust every word that I am my friend about them. Actually, I found the site more than the pictures he had painted. I've been using this site for months now and it really helps me when trading in the CFD market. I have no problem with the trading platform that is available to me.

    ReplyDelete